Lowongan Kerja MANAGER ACCOUNTING PT Nufarindo Semarang - PT Nufarindo just became a member of CHEMO GROUP
– a multinational pharmaceutical company, based in Madrid, Spain. The
completed transaction in Indonesia just represents the kick-off to an
exciting journey, which is meant to transform a good local company into a
leading player in the field of branded products. The senior management
team has a proven track-record of having successfully managed such
transition in the past.
- Reporting to CFO
- Accounting Manger directs and coordinates the daily activities of the accounting staff to quickly and accurately record the revenues, expenditures, assets, and liabilities of the Authority.
- Fosters a working environment that promotes safe work habits and active participation in the agency’s risk management program.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting team (including, but not limited to, cash, reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Cash management (including placement/movement of funds in various trusts).
- Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Resolves complex accounting issues or assists other Authority personnel in resolving financial issues.
- Produces financial reports involving the Authority’s trust accounts for monthly board meetings.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Produces monthly quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
- Assigns duties and monitors quality of work; assures team conforms to organizational policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Adherence to controls, policies and procedures.
- Satisfactory audits for areas of responsibilities.
- Motivates, and develops accounting team; manages workflow.
- A minimum 5 years experience in accounting, familiar with accounting principles (PSAK, IFRS).
- Education : Bachelor degree (S1) Accounting
- Min, GPA 3,00
- Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- Ability to effectively direct and supervise.
- Knowledge of operating and capital budget concepts.
- Solid in English passive and active (oral & in writing)
- Willing to be placed in Semarang
PO BOX 1190 / SM
or email :